- first name, surname,
- e-mail address,
- data for statistical purposes processed via www.rosa.golf , (the user's IP address, domain name, browser type, type of operating system, i.e. data collected during visits to the above-mentioned website).
- in relation to personal data processed for the purpose of maintenance and operation of the www.rosa.golf , website, in the form of the user's IP address, domain name, browser type, type of operating system, i.e. data collected automatically in the course of the user's visits on the www.rosa.golf website, which, however, prevent the identification of a specific person – legal basis Article 6 sec. 1(f) in conjunction with Article 22 of the GDPR,.
- performance of legal obligations imposed on the Controller – legal basis - Article 6 sec. 1(c) of the GDPR,
- replying to questions asked in the contact form on the www.rosa.golf website – legal basis – Article 6 sec. 1(b) and f of the GDPR
- provision of services by electronic means via the www.rosa-golf – website legal basis - Article 6 sec. 1(b) of the GDPR
- contacting the user via the www.rosa.golf website for purposes related directly to the operation of the Rosa Private Golf Club golf course – legal basis Article 6 sec. 1(b) and sec. 1(f) of the GDPR,
- establishing, defending and pursuing claims – legal basis – legally justified interest pursued by the Controller consisting in conducting business activity – Article 6 sec. 1(f) of the GDPR.
- has the right to access his or her personal data and the right to request its rectification, deletion and restriction of its processing. If the basis for the processing of personal data is a legitimate interest of the Controller, the user has the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data.
- to the extent to which the basis for the processing of personal data is the user's consent, he or she has the right to withdraw consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal,
- to the extent to which personal data is processed in order to conclude and perform an agreement/provide services or processed on the basis of consent – the user has the right to transfer personal data. In this situation, the user shall receive from Press Glass his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. The user may send this data to another data controller,
- the user has also the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data. It can be done to the address of Press Glass S.A. with its registered office at ul. Golfowa19, 42-274 Konopiska or e-mail address: email@example.com, and/or to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/83/155
- if the user is under 13 years of age, Press Glass, in accordance with the law, shall not process his or her personal data (Article 8 of the GDPR), for example, in order for the user to receive information about the above golf course or to obtain a card authorising the use of the above golf course, unless consent previously expressed by the user or legal action performed is confirmed by a person having legal custody over him or her or by the above persons or consent is granted to Press Glass by a statutory representative or legal guardian for and on behalf of the user who is under 13 years of age at the time of granting consent to the processing of this data or under 18 years of age in other legal actions,
- if the user's Parents or legal guardians do not confirm to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, consent to the processing of personal data of the user who is under 13 years of age at the time of giving consent, Press Glass shall refrain from processing personal data in relation to the above user.
- personal data obtained directly from the user,
- Internet (in particular: contact form located on www.rosa.golf).
- personal data obtained from the Rosa Private Golf association.
Golf reception is open from 8:30 to 18:00
The bar is open from 9:00 to 18:00
The restaurant is open from 12:00 to 18:00
We advise to contact the reception desk before visiting RPGC to get information about the opening times on the planned day of visit.
Helicopter landing area is a paved square with dimensions 18×18 m.
The geographical coordinates – WGS-84: 50°44’30,3″N 019°00’23,0″E